Degenerate (Def) – a person who has deteriorated from the normal condition or standard, especially one who is subnormal mentally or morally – to pass from a good to a bad or worse state; to lose former, normal, or higher qualities. --- Webster’s New Universal Unabridged Dictionary
It’s time for the big speech of the year – President Obama’s State of the Union address to the U.S. Congress and ultimately to the whole nation – that is, to those who will listen to it.
Advance reports indicated the president would focus on the economy. But no matter what he says, one word sums up the condition of our republic – that word is “degenerate” with definitions appearing above.
Obama, his administration, the U.S. Congress and the U.S. Supreme Court will not face this reality. The evidence is everywhere to be seen.
1. Innocent blood on our hands due to the intentional mutilation and murder of over 51 million innocent victims. The president gives his “thumbs up” approval to this ongoing practice. And he has many followers in the U.S. Congress which agree with the U.S. version of "holocaust!" There are members of the U.S. Supreme Court also who have declared that it is a "constitutional right" to mutilate and murder unborn children!
2. Pandemic practice of sexual immorality in its many forms of expression such as fornication, adultery, lesbianism, sodomy, bestiality, prostitution, sexual abuse of children, and many media outlets which display such activity. One of the bitter fruits of such activity is that now the CDC in Atlanta has revealed that 1 out of every 4 teenaged females has at least one STD (sexually transmitted disease) and some have more than one! The growing philosophy of "Sex is fun with anyone (or more than one anyone at the same time) anywhere and at any time!" doesn't seem to be working too well in enhanciing our culture does it?
3. Idolatry which ignores the call and claims of a holy God upon every human being. While not fashioning images out of precious metals, stone or wood as was done in ancient times, we craft ours in our perverted imaginations. Money is one of the leading contenders when it comes to the gods of modern U. S. citizens!
4. The trashing of the day of worship by well over half of our citizens is an abomination that is not being overlooked by the Creator Who set the example of working 6 days and then resting the 7th day and sanctified it to be a day of worship and rest for His people. By example the president himself has shown that this day is no more significant than any other day of the week.
5. The teaching of our young that we have evolved from a lower life form which existed in the very ancient past. This teaching is convenient because then you do not need God and having accomplished the dispatching of God, then you make your own “rules” in life – pick and choose what you want by way of a value system and reject what you don’t like – the best part is that you don’t have any “rules” imposed by a divine being usually identified as God!
The foremost Authority on human behavior, relationships, and destiny has indicated that the human race would do a repeat of conditions as they existed in the times of Noah before the world wide judgment of the flood wiped out the human race with the exception of eight persons! Jesus Christ also mentioned the conditions which prevailed in the city of Sodom when Lot lived there would also be duplicated in the final stages of human history as we presently see it being played out.
The United States seems resolved with the present leadership to pave the way and show the rest of the world what the word “degenerate” is all about – it is indeed a “degenerate state of the union!” But millions will not hear a word from Barack Hussein Obama about it since this man will not face reality when it comes to the true "state of the union!"
Pressing on in our present course as a nation will lead to sure and certain judgment, details of which are found at Driving the Final Nails!
Moreover Manasseh shed very much innocent blood, till he had filled Jerusalem from one end to another, besides his sin with which he made Judah sin, in doing evil in the sight of the LORD. --- 2 Kings 21:16