Monday, June 13, 2022

C. D. Harriger's Reply to President Biden's Reply!

NOTE: After sending at least three letters to President Biden, I finally got a reply allegedly from him. So, I have made a reply to his reply and as you will see, this is the last letter I will be sending to him. He has been told that God is calling him and the nation he claims to lead, to repent. He clearly indicates that he has no intention of doing so. I have done what God wanted me to do. He has been warned and will have no excuse when it comes to his moment of accountability by claiming he did not know!

June 14, 2022

President Joe Biden
Washington DC

I am replying to your letter which you sent in response to my letters in which I stated that Almighty God is calling upon you and the members of your Administration to repent and cease immediately your support of the killing of unborn children by the tens of thousands each month. The grand total of unborn victims of planned intentional homicide is now nearly 74 million since the destructive and deadly Roe v. Wade decision of 1973!

In your reply, you adamantly made it very clear that you will continue to support a woman’s “right to choose” and oppose all efforts to restrict abortion. By continuing in this position, you have placed this nation on the fast track to experiencing the well-deserved judgment of God for our massive shedding of innocent blood! That is a Biblical term – check it out if you dare.

The ruins of empires of the past are visible which took a low view of human life, even to the point of sacrifice. We are a nation of fools of the first magnitude if we believe we can murder tens of millions of unborn children for whom God had a purpose and that He will not make a very unpleasant response to this U. S. version of holocaust!

This will be the last letter I will be writing to you. I have done what God wanted me to do. You have been warned. When you stand before God, you cannot claim you did not know!

Still contending (Jude 3,4)

Clayton D. Harriger, Pastor

No comments: