Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Emails – A Revelation in Sharp Contrasts!



And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. --- Romans 1:28-32

He (Jesus Christ) was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. --- John 1:10-13

Within a little over a 24 hour period I received two emails which stand in stark contrast with each other. Over the years I have received a number of email responses to my web site, Circuit Rider’s Range, and also responses to my blog, Musings of a Maverick.

Some have been extremely negative and others have been most complimentary, positive and encouraging. But because of the time element in which these two emails arrived and being so different from each other, I decided to share them with those who happen to stop by Musings from time to time.

The first one arrived yesterday, May 25th, at 1:36 AM. Here is what was said – be forewarned at one point that the writer refers to my God as a S.O.B – so here it is, warts and all, exactly as received in my mail box!


I pray your God delivers all that it says it will -- for I have read your scriptures and your God is really an evil son of a bitch ---- AND if your God's testamony of prayer is true, I pray that you will learn --- your God is as evil as all the other gods.
Anyone who prays to any God is a hipicrite for ALL Gods are manmade --- " the doctrins of men "

If you do not attempt to understand the real you --- the power that is you ---- you will be lost to eternal recycling of your soul.

You are a part of all that is, in the final deffination when it's all said and done --- all that is IS all that is --- there IS no greater or lesser ---- YOU are all and all is you.

Have you ever stopped to study your inner self --- what about that voice that guides you --- is that God or is that an inner voice --( your voice ) ---- or is it an enity of the past that wants to direct you and you call the voice God.

All that you believe in is nothing more than the doctrins of men ---- please stop and start to ask questions.

The goodness and well wishes of a person has nothing to do with the ------- " doctrins of a God " --- those wishes are the true feelings of that person --- what you feel is what you react upon --- those feelings are YOU.

Right now in this day and age ---- MONEY is the real God --- money is what all persons pray to and react to --- we are the puppets and money is the controllimg agent.

I would love to share opinions with you --- I am as sick as all the others and I am as controlled as all the others --- but I try my best to keep an open mind.

If you are the positive --- then I will be the negative ---- so that a zero point of condemplation can be ascertained ---- whatdeyah think ?
I would love to communicate with the real you ------ do not be shy --- say what you feel --- you can not hurt me.


The second to which I make reference arrived this morning (May 26) at 3:59 AM. It is very short and to the point as you will see:

Hello my name is (full name has been omitted to protect privacy of the individual) I am 19 years old and I have just accepted Jesus Christ into my life as my personal Lord and Savior.

I always attempt to respond to emails sent, even if I am cursed and called every name under the sun. In some cases this is not easy, but God always makes a way and gives the words which ought to be spoken. A few years ago He put it on my heart to start the web site witness and then later to supplement that with the blog. Since that time emails have come in from different locations in the U. S. and many foreign nations as well.

Now the question – how would you respond to that first one? Avoid the temptation to write off that person as being unworthy of a response. I will respond – I would like to know how you would address the statements made. If you want to email me and tell me how you might go about it, I would welcome that.

The second email will also receive a response – since I have received similar emails before, I already have in mind the nature of the response which will be to rejoice with the person in the decision to accept Jesus Christ and to encourage discipline and growth in the faith, etc. I suspect that in some cases at least, such persons have been challenged to make a decision in light of my page titled, “How to Become a Christian”

Ah, the adventure continues – one never knows what God has in store around the next bend in the road, does one?

For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming? For you are our glory and joy. --- 1 Thessalonians 2:19, 20

No comments: