Friday, October 26, 2007

A Campaign of a Different Sort!


Abortion always stops a beating heart!



For some time a campaign has been underway. It is called, "40 Days for Life." This is definitely something very different. Throughout the nation abortion clinics and the "people" (term used loosely!) who run them are being confronted with a witness that human life is sacred due to the fact that God identifies every conceived human being long before that conception ever took place! Further, our Creator has very definite plans for each human being. If you doubt this, then take a real close look at Jeremiah 1:4,5 in the Scriptures and after that do about one half to a full hour of serious thinking about what you just read!

For all the details plus reports of miraculous results go to 40 Days for Life. Use return feature on your web browser to come back here.

For You have formed my inward parts; You have covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!
--- Psalm 139:13-17

No comments: