Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Than Just a Count Down of Days Until January 20, 2009!



"The first thing I'd do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act. That's the first thing that I'd do." -- Senator Barack Obama, speaking to the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, July 17, 2007

Mass media people are all lathered up in anticipation of the inauguration on January 20, 2009 with the "count down" well underway. News people are scrambling all over themselves as they attempt to predict who will have cabinet positions (those not yet officially announced) and other top level jobs in the B. Hussein Obama administration.

But there's something else to which nobody in the huge mass of cable news outlets, newspapers and news magazines, TV talk shows and radio talk shows is giving significant attention -- and that is the count down in sheer numbers of certain individuals whose lives will be violently terminated until the newly elected president takes office in January 2009.

It's an interesting number to watch -- strange, is it not, that no person who is high profile is speaking about it -- at the very best it's x number of days until Mr. Obama assumes his position as our nation's chief executive!

Why not take a look? It's all set up -- just go there and see what the count down number is, with an explanation about it and what the new incoming president has to do with it all.

So just slip on over to The Count Down Nobody Mentions! -- use return feature on your browser to come back here.

What's the number at now? Can you explain why this special kind of count down is not being reported in major news organizations? On second thought, most all of us know the answer to that, do we not? Just something to think about.


"The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it." --- Jeremiah 18:7-10

No comments: