During the reign of the Clintons years ago this item circulated for a while – a question was asked, “What is the difference between the Clintons and the RMS Titanic?” Answer was, “The RMS Titanic ran out depths to which it could sink!”
There are almost countless ways by which human depravity is demonstrated and how low a person can descend when it comes to involvement in something that is highly offensive to a holy God Who has us under surveillance at all times.
In recent days within driving distance of the place where we live the following have been reported:
- 2 females have been charged with raping young children
- a male has been charged with sexual abuse of a child
- a man has been charged with the shotgun slaying of his estranged wife in a McDonalds parking lot
- a man shot his wife and then himself – they were the parents of two young children who were fortunate to be with grandparents at the time of this tragedy
- a 12 year-old took his shotgun and shot his father's pregnant girl friend to death while she was sleeping. He is being charged as an adult in this case, although his lawyer wants this changed so that he is charged as a juvenile. In Commonwealth of PA in a case of murder such as this a juvenile can be charged as an adult.
- a young female student took a picture of herself in the nude and then text messaged it to a boy who in turn shared it with a lot of other students via cell phone – it seems the administration of the school where this happened was more than a tad unsettled by this development
In another part of the country in a small community a 15 year-old boy and a 13 year-old girl made a video recording of their act of sexual intercourse and then shared that recording via cell phone with other students in their school. The community and school officials were in a state of shock on this one – well, hello! Guess who has been encouraging and teaching the little tykes how to do it – monkey see, monkey do, you know!
The lowest of the low, however, is when an effort is made to protect lives of unborn children and someone blocks such an effort.
It happened in the state of Illinois when legislation was proposed to do whatever necessary to preserve the life of an unborn child who should happen to survive a botched abortion – once in a great while it does happen and there are a very few persons today who can testify that they are survivors of the murderous attempt on their lives! But the effort in Illinois was stonewalled by an arrogant legislator named Barack Obama whose attitude was, “If that baby should survive the abortion intended to kill it, then let it alone – don’t touch it until it dies!”
At least one nurse has testified of the horror involved when such an occurrence took place – of witnessing a baby surviving an abortion and no person was permitted to lift so much as a finger to take some form of action which would insure that the life of that intended victim would be preserved!
Heartless? Cruel? Totally lacking in any compassion whatsoever? Without a doubt, yes, and when you see a picture or a video of the president, dare to remember that here is a person who has sunk as low as it is possible to go in regard to his attitude toward unborn children. He has put together the most pro-death administration in the history of the United States, and then has the audacity to throw out the term, “God bless the United States of America!”
It becomes more obvious as time progresses that he, his administration and the country he is attempting to lead will learn the hard way that you cannot pursue a policy that intentionally disrupts the plans of Almighty God for human life and get away with it!
It is now time that the name Clinton as used in connection with a comparison to Titanic earlier should be changed to Obama who has revealed his ability to sink to the lowest depths when it comes to defining human depravity and what it is about!
"This is the interpretation of each word. MENE: God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it; TEKEL: You have been weighed in the balances, and found wanting; PERES: Your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians." --- Daniel 5:26-28